GSR 2020: Postponed to August

Unfortunately, due to “Stay At Home” orders extending through May 15th, we will not be able to keep our May Dates. We have contacted the Kernville Inn and they we able to advise us that the 3rd weekend in August is wide open.

New Dates: August 20th – 23rd, 2020

Everything will be the same, except the dates. The Kernville Inn can easily move your current reservation to the August dates. If you need to cancel all together, can cancel without penalty up to 3 days before your reservation.

So where do we go from here:

  • Book (change) your room reservation.
  • Check your bike. (Tires, oil, chain)
  • Sign up for our Text Alert List (available 2 weeks before on the website)
  • Polish your leathers, pack your Speedo, and ride!

See you in August!