We’ve received much appreciated feedback on this year’s GSR. The consensus is “we need a break, let’s do it!”
We are going ahead with this year’s GSR, scheduled for August 20th – 23rd. We are not expecting a big turnout, but we don’t think things will change much for a while.
With that in mind here is the plan:
- Day rides on Friday and Saturday, leaving about 10AM and returning about 1-2PM to avoid the worst of the heat. Brownbag lunch with a stop to eat along the route.
- Social activities will be conducted with CDC Guidelines in mind:
- Maintain 6′ distance in gatherings
- Wear masks when possible
- Wash hands frequently
- Optional temperature checks throughout the event.
- As always with riding, everyone respects the safety of others.
Shortly before the ride, we will set-up the text alert system as in year’s past. We’ll keep you posted on how and when to sign-up.