Friday – May 5th Ride
Our Friday ride will start from the East Parking of the Canyon Club Hotel. Our route will take us through Borrego Springs, Julian (Lunch), Warner Springs and back to Palm Springs via the Palms to Pines Hwy.
- Gather at 8:45 AM, KSU @ 9:00AM.
- Total Mileage 214 Miles
- Gas Stops @ 59 Miles & 121 Miles.
- Lunch in Julian at the Rongbranch Restaurant
- Estimated return 3:30PM
Saturday – May 6th Ride
Saturday’s ride will take us from Palm Springs up to Big Bear Lake (elevation 6,743 feet), for lunch at the Lumberjack Café. We are ascending on West side of the mountain and descending on the South side into Banning. There will be one gas stop in Big Bear.
- Gather at the Canyon Club Parking on the East side of the hotel at 9:45 AM. KSU at 10:00 AM.
- Be sure to have a full tank of gas.
- First (and only gas stop) in Big Bear (Chevron – 81 miles).
- Lunch at the Lumberjack Café in Big Bear.
- Total mileage = 173 miles. ETA back to the hotel about 3:30 PM.