Sadly The Woods will not be finished with their flood repairs in time for Memorial Day this year.
We have an alternative hotel in mind though. The Sebastopol Inn in Sebastopol will be able to accommodate us for the weekend. This is a big weekend for them, and they won’t be able to hold enough space for us indefinitely, so please make your reservations ASAP.
The Sebastopol Inn
6751 Sebastopol Ave, Sebastopol, California 95472 USA
GSR2019 is almost upon us and we’ve been working to plot loops that will really show off the beautiful northern California coast and wine country. The result is two days of fantastic riding.
Saturday: The Coastal Mountains
Morning: Lunch on the Coast
- West on 116 out of Guernville
- Turn right onto Cazadero Hwy
- Continue straight onto King Ridge Road
- At the T, turn right onto Tin Barn Road (There will be an actual tin barn on your right)
- Turn left onto Stewart’s Point/Skaggs Springs road
- Turn right onto CA-1 (going north)
- Turn Right onto Ocean Dr
- Cove Azul will be on the left
Afternoon: Option 1
- Take CA-1 South.
- Turn left onto Skaggs Springs/Stewart’s Point road
- Past Lake Sonoma Skaggs Springs becomes Dry Creek Road.
- Turn right onto US101 South
- Take exit 502 for Old Redwood Highway
- Right onto Eastside Road
- Left onto Wohler Road
- Right onto River Road
Afternoon: Option 2
- CA-1 North
- Right onto Mountain View Road
- Right onto CA-128
- Merge onto 101 South
- Take exit 518 towards Dutcher Creek Road
- Left onto Dry Creek Road
- Right onto Kinly Drive
- Right onto Westside Drive
- Continue Straight onto River Road
Sunday: Wine Country and The Lakes
Afternoon Option 1
Afternoon: Option 2
GSR 2019 will be held May 24-27 in beautiful Northern California.
Our “home base” for the event will be Guerneville, California, in the heart of California wine country.
This year’s event will feature two days of riding through scenic Northern California, winery tours, BBQ, hiking, the Russian River and ocean beaches, and, of course, nightlife, with music and dancing!
Check out our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/401535093688345/