Here’s what we have planned for the weekend. Remember that all events are voluntary and à la carte. Feel free to attend all or none. We are not keeping score and there are no attendance prizes. Just come and have a good time sharing the rides, meals and social hours.
Social Hour locations will be announced later.
All plans are subject to change. Stay informed. Sign up for TEXT ALERTS. Text Alert sign-up will be available online starting Saturday June 4th.
Thursday, June 16th, 2022
- 7:00PM – No host dinner @ a local restaurant.
Friday, June 17th, 2022
The main event will be a visit to the Monterey Aquarium. Advance Tickets are necessary (no walk-ins) and you will be required to have proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test (as of Jan 2022). Make sure you get your tickets in advance. They will sell out early for June dates.
Tickets are running $50 for adults.
We will probably have an alternative ride for those who do not go to the Aquarium.
- Monterey Aquarium Tour (roughly 11AM)
- Lunch at the Aquarium Café (Sample Menu)
- 6PM No host dinner (Location TBA)
- 7PM Social hours (Location TBA)
Saturday, June 18th, 2022
- 9:00 AM – Saturday Ride. (Traveling south along Hwy-1, then inland and back through the scenic Carmel Valley. Plan on lunch along the ride and getting back to Monterey about 4PM. Roughly 175 miles.
- 6:00 PM – Dinner (Location TBA)
- 8:00PM – Social Hour – Location TBA.
Sunday, June 19th, 2022
- Eat breakfast.
- Ride Home (Riders may coordinate group ride options)